Thursday, April 28, 2011

My naughty nephews



I wake up in the morning with gooey eyes,
to see my bro near me and i break into a smile.
We greeted each other in a language none can comprehend,
in company of each other ,the times we spend.

From morning to evening we make people run,
creating mischief is so much fun .
A simple smile and all is forgiven,
to the limits of madness everyone will be driven

My curiosity overcomes my fear of things,
to corners of sofas and beds i cling.
i love to twist and break everything in my field of vision,
the cracking and smashing sounds i like to listen.

I really despise the diaper change,
the concept of it seems really strange.
why cant i be left free,
with the freedom to choose where i pee.

Me and my bro are the two musketeers,
armed with household utensils we strike fear.
With fortresses made of cardboard box ,
there is no room for friendly talks.

I run up to my mom with open hands,
a hug and a kiss on her cheeks i land .
Breakfast,lunch and dinner and every meal i eat,
i bathe in it ,spreading it in every bed sheet.

By evening all the energy i have dwindles,
attention for speech starts to swindle.
I am tucked in bed with a lullaby ,
and that ends the rhyme ...... bye bye..


PS: all this i narrated to my uncle Cadhir. half of which he didn't understand. so i forgive him for the details he had missed.love you uncle - SHIVEN AND SAABARISH
















4 comments:

achu said...

vandukalllllzzzz hope i spend a day wth em soon!!! :) :)

Sakthi RaviKumar said...

This is cho cute...I really miss my nephews now... need to plan a visit soon...

Karthiyayenee said...

thanks dear...

TestingSalesforce said...

cute ones