Monday, April 17, 2017

Boon or bane ?

Do I remember sadness of yesterday,
Does my heart resonate the past or the future.
Will I ever be able to understand the depth of the present moment as it should be.
Can I transcend my trivial problems and shed light on those which require my attention .
Should I look outside other turn inwards for a solution .
Have I been manipulated ,used and not realised .

If u can identify  yourself in the questions mentioned  above ....u are not alone .
So is it a boon or a bane ....life...

Life is as you look at it,
Enjoy every moment bit by bit.
Take a deep breath and calm ur mind,
Make sure u leave no regrets behind.

Befriend that voice inside your head,
Be careful of all the thoughts you have fed .
When u are in trouble stay strong,
the bad situation won't last that long.

So is life a boon or bane ?????
Answer it by living to the last page .....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what?? you stop writing out of nowhere. keep pushing your pen love.

Unknown said...

Nice blog.I read the post good information sharing.I am working in car towing service.It best service provide in 24 hour Des Moines Towing.I hope like the post for everyone.keep posting.

Unknown said...

Your post is really heart touching. Thanks for sharing. I shared this blog in new dad gifts site. I really like your post. Keep posting again.

Gavin said...

Life is too short. Please enjoy every moment in your life. I am shared property related news in puyallup property management site. I am so happy after used this site.